When you join us on a Sunday morning we will do our very best to make sure that you have a great experience.
- We will provide you with free parking in Old Town! (For detailed parking information click here.)
- Our greeters will offer you a warm welcome and assist you in finding your way around our facility.
- Bible studies for children, youth, adults meet from 9:30AM-10:30AM. Our greeters can direct you to a class.
- Join us in the Downtown Café from 10:30AM-10:55AM in the Fellowship Hall. This is a great opportunity to connect with the DBC community.
- At 11:00AM you’ll experience a worship service that seeks to connect deeply with God and encourage you for everyday life. You can check out past services here.
- On the last Sunday of each month we host a Newcomers Connection after worship where anyone who has recently starting attending DBC is invited to come and connect with our staff, some current DBC members, and other newcomers. These monthly events take place immediately after worship in the alley to the left of our building (Norton Court). This time is informal and will last about 15 minutes. We’d love to get to know you better, answer any questions you may have, and direct you to a Table Group, Sunday School class, and local mission opportunities. Our next Newcomers Connection is on Sunday, October 29th at 12:15PM. You can sign up here.